Friday, June 20, 2008

Take Your Dog To Work Day

And so I did. It's nice that my office opens up into the shipping bay. Perfect place for ex-pen setup. I mean, it is Take Your Dog To Work Day and not Take Your Dog To The Place You Work And Do Nothing All Day Day, right?

They did get plenty of out time. Bella took a spin at my desk and was totally unimpressed. I will no longer be able to get away with the "poor me, I'm too tired to go to the park" crap.

Kate wasn't having any of the work crap. If someone isn't throwing a ball, it's all about the lounging with her.

All in all it went great. These girls are sooo good. I was amazed at how many people came in and didn't even realize they were there. I am very lucky to have these two, even if they are lazy and unhelpful.

2 comments:

  1. That is so cool! I'm so jealous! I'd love to get to go to work with my daddy once. I have no idea what he does all day but he always smells yummy when he gets home.

    Mom doesn't work right now but when she did it was at home so I got to spend the day with her.

    You also both look great in those ball shots! I love playing ball.

    Sniffs and wags,
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to take Tilley to work all the time when I wasn't commuting by train. She never once tried to help with anything other than lunch time.

    ReplyDelete