Sunday, June 8, 2008

Shake, Shake, Shake!

Summer is back and swimming is full swing. So are a few dog heads. This is the point at which you expect Kate to start spewing split pea soup. I mean, good god, right? Ow. And a PSA for Bella... Shaking is generally more productive if you wait until you actually get out of the water.

I don't know what's funnier here...Bella's Fozzy Bear impression or the look on Kate's face.Look at how spotty Kate has gotten. If she keeps this up she's going to turn into a Lab.

And a thank you everyone for the compliments on the photos. I mostly just get lucky. A little luck and a shit load of shutter releases. For every good shot there are dozens on these gems taking up space on my hard drive.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! My favs are the Exorcist twisty dog head photo and the last photo. Your summer post made me wanna commemorate the return of summer as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about lots of "missed shots". I get a tonne of those too! Too bad dogs don't understand the concept of standing still while you get the framing and focusing right! Otherwise we'd all have lots more amazing photos.

    I love the upside down head picture - how did she manage that! I wonder if they ever get a crick in their neck.

    ReplyDelete