Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Two Peas, One Pod

A regular passerby at the dog park stopped the other day to watch the girls. I often get compliments about how well behaved they are. The compliments are, of course, always appreciated, and hey, if people want to confuse ball obsession with great training skills, who am I to correct them? :-P

The lady commented on how they are always so close.

“Invisible tether” “So in tune” “Like they are single minded”

Hmm, I guess so.

When you are obsessed with the same thing, you tend to be pointed in the same direction.

Sometimes you leadSometimes you followAnd sometimes you follow on purpose because you know that the ball will be conveniently placed on you sisters ass.Well, maybe a little more often then "sometimes"

3 comments:

  1. Ha!! I love that last shot. Look how far off the ground they are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT pics. I miss our Border, but I can get my dose here : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool dogs-love the jumping photo!

    ReplyDelete