Friday, April 10, 2009

Kate As A Dog

These are not spectacular photos. Nothing to write home about. I do love them, though, as they are those rare occasions when I happen to catch Kate just being. Not worrying, not anticipating, not waiting, not expecting. Just being. Being a relaxed normal dog.

Her soft little eyes

Her pointy satisfaction

Attentive, but not manically so
She often looks a little coyote-ish when in a normal mood
Bella has her Wild Thing moments, too, but they are completely softened by the fact that she looks edible. My little chocolate bunny. Could you not just totally bite her head off?

I do have to cherish these times rather quickly, though, 'cause, you know, right around the corner...

6 comments:

  1. Just what I needed- A nice relaxing blog entry for a nice (hopefully) relaxing friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, I think Kate is drop-dead gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there, just stumbled across your blog today. Your Kate looks just like my Kate! Crazy! Anyway love your blog. Lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete