Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Look What We Got!

Sun! Blue sky! Yay!
Perfect, perfect, perfect trial weather. Damn good thing we bothered to go to one. Well, half of one at any rate. We trialed on Sunday. Belly-boo did great. Half a perfect weekend. Perfect Sunday. It was her first time running as a vet. 16" makes a much happier pup. Did have cam. Didn't shoot much. Really just felt like enjoying sun.

Kate concerned that other dogs are having fun. Wonders why she can't have fun.
Because Kate, dogs-able-to-have-agility-fun don't do this

Can't see? Here...

She is not mid-lick. She just sits there with her tongue hanging out. That's not normal, yeah? I won't repeat what I call her when she does this. Wouldn't want to offend.

So, took Monday off work to recover from trial and daylight savings (not getting any younger)

Normal park day with normal Kateness

I did, however, take the sunny opportunity to actually bathe the dogs. They don't see shampoo very often at all. On the rare occasion that they have to get in the tub, I usually do Kate first. I decided to let Bella be number one yesterday and it ended in a very strange discussion after. I would go so far as to say Bella was pissed! Look at Kate's body language.

Does Bella think Kate got the dirt on her?

Kate's not sure what the hell she did, but she's sorry about it. Then...one shake and it's over. Bitches are weird!

Hey, why'd you make me look like a bear?

5 comments:

  1. Awww, I love the tongue! Keep it comin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a grand set of images. Beautiful hounds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos!! Love your blog. My Sophie does that with her tongue too...so cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I love the post bath photos! Kate reminds me so much of my Beth - who also does that silly thing with her tongue...*sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  5. "So, took Monday off work to recover from trial and daylight savings (not getting any younger)"

    Smart. It took me a week adjust ... I should've thought to take Monday off, too!

    ReplyDelete