The Food Lady at "Three Woofs And A Woo" has been kind enough to lay a blogging award on on us! Wow, I don't know what to say. Id' like to thank:
- My Mom for having me. Well, Dad, too. I do believe he had a hand in it.
- My boss for deciding to upgrade his camera and selling me all his used equip. I'd like to thank him even more for not asking for it back when he decided to not really upgrade.
- All the irresponsible people out there that don't fix their pets and end up producing Bella's. Also, those kind folks that get divorced and leave their Kate's at the Humane Society, 'cause, you know, when you get divorced you are not allowed to take your dog with you.
- Wait. Maybe I shouldn't thank those people. No, no, that wouldn't be right. Not Right at all. Spay and neuter, people! And furchristsake, if you can't plan past 3 months don't get a dog! A-holes!
Am I hearing music? Yes? OK, on to my blog picks!
4. "ChiendogBlog" Found this via Lassie, Get Help. Absolutely stunning dog photos. "His photos online" aren't too shabby, either!
5."Paws Off Course" Border Collie, agility, great young photographer. What's not like!