Friday, August 6, 2010

Just One!? Argh!

After all my impatient waiting, only one fricking pic of Kate.

Dang!

I do happen to notice where the photog is. Not that I plan my courses around that, but, you know.. :-) I know he had a few great A-frame pic opportunities. Bad light maybe? Maybe he was being nice because every time Kate saw him she would look right at him? The sound of a shutter is like a clicker for my dogs. It means you either have food or a ball!
See?


Also, maybe she should be jumping 20? Hmm.

Some good ones of Bell, though. I guess since she is running a full load, more photo ops.
Being a Good Girl during her gamble.


This is her being good after being an ass. She did not want to get in these poles.

So funny how she looks all serious. Was not serious at all all weekend!

When it warms up, hose the dog!

All photos by Dave Mills (www.pixf.com)

I *heart* Dave's work. I want to be just like him when I grow up. You should check out some of his other dog sport stuff. The lure coursing shots are to die for.

We are back at it again this weekend. No running for Kate, though.

Enjoy your collective weekends!

5 comments:

  1. awesome shocks...you go girly
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just one but it's great! She's smiling, she's happy, she's loose - she's all "Me, worry? What? I never worry. Chill man! Be Happy!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your site!
    I just got my second puppy yesterday :)

    Please follow me back at www.jessielynnsmith.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Furminator my Border collie’s undercoat is so hard to work with. Sometimes i feel like shaving her, but i love her color hair…anyway come join my Puppy cafe, its cool…http://puppycafe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome! this blog is just so great! keep it up!

    by the way, also try to visit my site, MALTESE PUPPIES. thanks!

    ReplyDelete